Sierra Fence, Inc. was founded here in Austin by Richard Novigrod. Born and raised in Laredo, Texas, Richard moved to Austin in 1983 and fell in love with this beautiful city. Richard graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a degree in Economics. “I’m proud to be able to operate a business in Austin, TX, as it is a wonderful city to live and work.” Richard operates Sierra Fence with the help of his wife Cary, who is from El Paso, TX and is also a graduate of the University of Texas. Cary is a retired AISD teacher of 18 years.
With over 25 years’ experience in the fencing industry in Austin and thousands of satisfied customers, we offer you peace of mind. As a family-oriented business, our goal is complete customer satisfaction at a reasonable price. You can rest assured that with us, your fence project is in good hands.
What to expect from Sierra Fence
Responsiveness to customer needs and pride in our work is paramount.
- Our sales approach is relaxed. We offer suggestions and ideas as though you were a member of our family. You can count on us to be flexible and willing to meet your most challenging fencing needs.
- Our estimates are completely free with absolutely no obligation. We keep our overhead low and our company size optimal to maintain the level of quality and responsiveness the customer requires. It’s the best way to do business!
- We’ll offer you a fair and reasonable price once we have met with you and visited your site. You’ll receive the best value possible for your needs. Our focus is on customer satisfaction and we are confident in our products and professionalism.
- We will keep you informed so you’ll feel confident in your choice. And you will always know how your project is progressing, with regular updates on delivery and installation deadlines.
- We are particular and demanding in our approach to each project, and we instill this attitude in our fence crews. So you can be sure that your project meets the highest standards of fence construction.
We are dependable, honest and won’t disappear on you!